2RU Adapter Brackets
Adjusts the installation depth of the server rack
- Quick fix for racks that are too long or too short
- 5 sizes available to cover all common needs
- Brackets are sold as singles
- Compatible Dell, HP, and IBM equipment
Compatible with most 4Post racks
- Works with square, threaded and round holes in 4 post racks
- 2 bends = C shaped uprights / 4 bends = ? shaped uprights
- Does NOT work with L shaped uprights
- Weight capacity rated at 50 lbs per rack unit
Ex: 1RU = 50 lbs, 2RU = 100 lbs, 4RU = 200 lbs, 6RU = 300 lbs, etc.
Our adapter brackets are highly configurable tools that allow users to make mounting equipment of any depth work in almost any rack. Whether you are using Dell, HP, IBM or any major manufacturer’s products, our adapter kits will be compatible.
The brackets themselves are 2RU in height but can be combined to mount up to 7U equipment safely. Look through the manual for further details on how to combine brackets.
Extension for Shallow Rack
For shallow depth racks, our brackets can be used for rails that extend out past the uprights.
Extension for Deep Racks
What's the Mounting Depth?
First, measure the mounting depth of your server rack, to determine the size of bracket that you will need.
- Install brackets (hardware not included) in the space where the rack needs to be extended or reduced.
|Dell Part Number||2UBRK-059-FULL: A6038657
2UBRK-350-FULL: A4182470 For a full list of Dell SKUs setup in the Dell ordering system visit our Dell SKU page.
|Hole Type||Compatible with the industry standard 3/8" square hole racks.
Compatible with all standard round (non-threaded) holes.
Compatible with all standard threads including 10-32, 12-24 and metric M6.
|Amazon ASIN||2UBRK-059-FULL = B00UVK7PDE 2UBRK-250-FULL = B00UVK7ZUM|